Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Organizer, SciNLP Workshop, AKBC 2020
- Session chair, AKBC 2020
- Organizer, TREC-COVID Challenge, TREC 2020
- Reviewer, ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, AKBC 2019-2020
- Outstanding reviewer award - ACL 2020
- Senior Applied Research Scientist, Semantic Scholar Research Group, Allen Institute for AI, Seattle, WA, 2017 - Current
- Statistician / Data Scientist, Research Group, CDK Global, Seattle, WA, 2015 - 2017
- Research Assistant, Applied Probability Group, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, 2012 - 2013
- M.S. in Statistics, University of Washington, 2015
- B.S. in Statistics, UC Davis, 2012
- B.A. in Economics, UC Davis, 2012